SEEK FIRST THE KINGDOM OF GOD AND HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS, AND ALL THESE THINGS WILL BE PROVIDED FOR YOU. MATTHEW 6:33

Monday, August 4, 2008

MISSION FIELD

Brian is headed to the Amazon again in November. It has been two years since his last trip and he has been yearning ever since to go back. Obviously, with Daniel's birth last year, it wasn't ideal for him to go then so he is very excited to have the opportunity now. I am a little sheepish about him going, partly because we'll miss him and I'd love to go too. But, God speaks to us at different times and right now, I don't sense his calling for me. He'll get on here sometime and fill everyone in on the details. Just a reminder- keep he and the team in prayer, as well as the boys and I while he is gone. The trip dates are Nov. 3-12

No comments: