SEEK FIRST THE KINGDOM OF GOD AND HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS, AND ALL THESE THINGS WILL BE PROVIDED FOR YOU. MATTHEW 6:33

Friday, October 17, 2008

I will bless the Lord at all times ; his praise shall continually be in my mouth . Psalm 34:1
This is my "motto" lately. It seems God thinks I need to build my character a little more. David is really giving me a run for my money. It seems his acts of rebellion are "normal" but golly he is a booger sometimes. So, much needed prayer is keeping me in check with my mouth and not losing it somedays. I swear I think he's hormonal. One minute he's up and the next he's way down. Daniel on the other hand, is a ray of sunshine (unless he needs food). I can't believeDavid is almost 3. He seems to be getting so big and such a great helper, he thrives on it. Tomorrow mommy is going to be solo for about 24hrs. I actually feel a little nervous, it's weird. Brian is going down south to do some tractor work and I decided to stay home, to keep the trip quicker. Anyway, I am looking forward to a little quiet time but will miss my honey much more.

No comments: