SEEK FIRST THE KINGDOM OF GOD AND HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS, AND ALL THESE THINGS WILL BE PROVIDED FOR YOU. MATTHEW 6:33

Monday, May 11, 2009

Baby Borges #3



Here's our little one. This pic is 11 weeks, so a week or so ago. I am 14 weeks now and still waiting for the turn around. By that I mean, feeling better. Let me tell you, I am pooped- exhausted I mean, and nauseated. Beyond belief. I think I am getting old, I 'm going to be 37 in a few weeks you know. In the obstetric world, once your 35, that is AMA ( advanced maternal age) and it's a big deal. When I was pregnant with David, all was well; I went along like nobody's business. Then, 'poof!' I turned 35 and I was pregnant with Daniel and you would have thought I was dying the next day. Genetic counseling, weekly fetal monitoring @36weeks, and AMA written smack dab on the front of my "problem list" in my prenatal chart. I really just blew it off, since I am a L&D nurse and all (trying to be cool) , but deep down it kinda got to me. I do not feel nearly 37 yrs old, 28 is more like it. High school seems like just yesterday (thank God it's not) and I look like I am 16. (at least that's what they say :) )

I have been to my first appt. but with baby #3, the timing of that has been more laxed. I usually have been a couple times by now. I am looking forward to seeing the dr. next week for another sono. We'll probably not find out the sex so in the next 6 weeks, I am going to have to be strong and not cheat for Brian's sake. He really wants to be surprised. Practically speaking, that is not ideal for me but we are in this together and as he reminded me recently, I got my way last time.
So, there you have it our family is growing right before our eyes and we couldn't be happier.
( so I have to tell you. I tried to scan my pic- obviously I am not computer savvy. My boys were having a meltdown the whole time I tried to update my post. very frustrating. I couldn't get more than 2 min before blowing a gasket) hopefully the next one will be better.

No comments: