SEEK FIRST THE KINGDOM OF GOD AND HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS, AND ALL THESE THINGS WILL BE PROVIDED FOR YOU. MATTHEW 6:33

Monday, January 26, 2009

National Recall?

o.k. so America, don't eat peanut butter- apparently it's contaminated with salmonella. Ha! A few of you are reading this, thinking 'really, uh-oh' I must live under the same rock you do and then the vast majority of you are saying out loud ( I can hear you) HELLO! WAKE UP WOMAN! NO KIDDING! Well, I must say I am a great mom- just not at the moment. I think poor David is sick with the bug and I imagine it must be from peanut butter. I am the wise mommy who never leaves home w/o pb & j or crackers. Duh!!! Where have I been? Poor David, if he knew any better, he'd toss his blocks at me- really hard. And who could blame him. Well, under the mask of sarcasm, I am extremely embarrassed and guilty of not paying attention. I just don't watch the news, nor do I read the paper. But, after surviving being thrown up on and changing sheets twice in the past 24 hrs. I am stating a goal to all my faithful and forgiving friends. I plan to get my head out from you know where and pay attention. It's the least I can do, especially for my boys. And for those of you, if any, that didn't know; I hope this helps.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you crack me up. Give yourself a break...you have a FEW things going on!! Will say a prayer for David and for you so you'll forgive yourself and move on :)

Suzanne said...

If it makes you feel better I didn't know of the PB issues until Martha was talking about it and even mentioned your blog to me last night. See blogging can help your friends that arent' news watchers or readers either. You are the coolest ever!!!