SEEK FIRST THE KINGDOM OF GOD AND HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS, AND ALL THESE THINGS WILL BE PROVIDED FOR YOU. MATTHEW 6:33

Friday, September 26, 2008

where does Jesus live?

It amazes me how quickly David picks up on things.....we try to say grace before meals and pray before bed but sometimes I wonder if we show him the love of Christ enough. Too many moments are spent disciplining and getting things done. But, the other day while we were driving into town, we past the little white church on Williston Rd. David said "mommy, church". It didn't sound that clear but I understood. I said 'yes, david you're right' and then he said with glee, arms raised in the air- JESUS!! "Yes David!, I said and where does Jesus live? ......"heart" he said. Whew.....what an awesome confirmation..... I guess we're doing something right.

No comments: